http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1383/asInline.html

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's a very early Saturday after Thanksgiving and I just finished up a bridal shower card for this afternoon. I think it turned out beautiful! Thanksgiving in our house was a little delayed due to a turkey that refused to cook! Of course, once it saw the erroe of it's ways, it was delicious. Had just a couple people over but it's was just a thankful time spent with family. I really love my family and spending time with them. There have been many changes this week. A new cousin born Wednesday, triplets came Thursday (along with the bride to be!), sister-in-law flew in from Texas Friday, and don't forget the Black Friday shopping! I did not get up early, just couldn't do it, but we did venture out this afternoon and made it home about 10:00. I made a huge dent in my shopping. Yayyyy! Now the wrapping. Ugh! On to the card. I used my Cricut and cut the frame using the Fancy Frames cartridge I won from www.Joyslife.com last summer and the Victorian Romance cartridge for the dress. I used my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug to emboss the mat behind the dress. I added a metal charm from my stash tied up with some ribbon from Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment