http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1383/asInline.html

Friday, November 9, 2012

Well, I'm back! I had a great weekend at a crop over the weekend in Ohio. Geneva-On-The-Lake Ohio is just a nice, relaxing place to visit and scrapbook. I finished 12 pages, made a half dozen or so gift card holders and snuck in a trip to Pat Catans while I was there! we stayed at The Lodge and let me just say, WOW. I didn't spend much time in my room but when I did it was great having my own Keurig so I could have a yummy cup of coffee when I wanted one. My aunt came with me and I do think she had just as much fun as me. I'll only post a few pics of the pages I finished and then I have a pic of the wreath I made for my son's teacher for Thanksgiving. He attends a small catholic school so I didn't do anything for Halloween so I wanted to have a mice greeting on the door for the last few weeks leading up to Thanksgiving.
I love making anything paper related, I never considered myself a scrapbooker but I really did enjoy the whole process. I need to add some maybe an embellishment or two but overall I'm pleased with how they all turned out. Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment