http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1383/asInline.html

Sunday, November 11, 2012

The hubs and boy were gone again this weekend with their boy scout troop so I spent ALOT of time in my craft room! I worked on a few swaps and decided that my Christmas cards would not make themselves and there was no better time than the present. So I got busy. First I made a box to put them in...
And then I made this card to match the box...
Then I moved on to a couple cards with non-traditional Christmas colors......
And another non-traditional color mix
Now the next two cards are almost identical but I wasn't sure what color to make the star...What do you think?
And last but not least......
I am far from being down but I'm super excited to have gotten a jump on my cards! Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment