http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1383/asInline.html

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wow! I can't believe how how fast time flies. It's already one week into 2013 and I'm just getting back to my blog. Christmas was great, loved all the time home, little sad to be going back to work this week but if I'm going on another scrapbook retreat in a few weekks I'm going to need a little extra cash!
Over vacation I discovered I LOVE to decorate bags. You know the kind you can pick up at Michael's or A.C. Moore 12 to a pack. So much fun and they turned out beautiful. I will post pics in a day or two.
I've been asked to make up a basket of homemade all occassion cards for an auction at my son's school. Pretty excited about that! I love when people appreciate my efforts. I love making cards, bags, pages and just re-doing something to make it beautiful and to have people ask for my services is a wonderful feeling.
Now, I better get back to the krafty korner and make something beautiful!
Happy krafty peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment