http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1383/asInline.html

Friday, October 12, 2012

Well, it's been a wild week around here! So much going on and so few hours in the day. Thursday was my MIL's birthday...I had a doctor appointment in the morning and when my sister got off work we headed 3 hours downstate to bring her son home from college for the weekend. 6 hours of driving. Whew. It was so hectic I had to use a card from my stash for my MIL. I heard she liked it.
My boys are off camping ( brrr it's going to get into the 30's tonight!) and they took the camera so I won't be able to post anything I make until after they get home. I will spend some time in the krafty korner getting ready for a weekend crop in Ohio next month.
Be back soon with pics. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment