http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1383/asInline.html

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

In honor of World Card Making Day I took some time to get into the krafty korner and make a few cards. The first 2 Christmas cards came together quickly. I used an older paper stack from DCWV for the patterned paper, Recollections cardstock and a Stampin Up! punch for the stocking. The sentiment is from an old set I've had for a while now.
The last card is a new stamp from Rubber Stampede that I just picked up. I colored it with Faber-Castell gelattos (wow, they are so smooth!) and filled in with Stampin Up! markers and brushed some stickles over the trees to make them shine.
It feels great to get back in my room and do something!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
Marlene
 

No comments:

Post a Comment