http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1383/asInline.html

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I can't believe I've been away from my blog for so long! So much has been going on and I've been juggling a bunch of stuff (work and health wise) but I'm ready to get back to the crafting blogasphere and let you know what I'm up to.
First of all, I have never been exclusive to any craft company....until now. I am a coach for Fun Stampers Journey! I saw the catalog and fell in love. Stamps, dies, paper, cardstock, inks, and so much more. The colors are fantastic. The inks are a fusion of pigment and dye. And the stamps are red rubber that stamp beautifully. More about that as I gather my supplies and get busy.
So, this week is all about graduation cards. I've been asked to make 5 cards in 3 different school colors. I loved the whole process. I've been scrapbooking with my friend Becky. Her oldest graduated this year and she is trying to get her albums in order. I've really enjoyed the time spent working with her.
That is about it. I'll be getting some help with my blog to better serve anyone who wants to check out my Fun Stampers Journey website and my Plexus site. When those sites are up and running I'll post a link on my blog.
Thanks and happy rafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment